It hasn’t been a terrible year, in general. There are moments I wish didn’t happen at all, and I’m definitely not one of those people who can easily say “it was a lesson” and whatever about learning from my experiences. Because, as you know, I’m the princess. And turn of the year embarking on that big title The Empress, is going to cause a lot of gossip and drama in some areas and bla bla bla. It’s like getting the next degree in a line of education. I think. Anyway! Stuff! yes, you are the King of Stuff and things during this time of year and what I have found as of late are the *things* I need in my life, are not *things* you can get me. But since we’re going to focus on just stuff I want, or stuff-that-would-be-helpful to have or get, I’m going to bust out that old bullet point system in hopes that even if you think I’m a little old to participate in the Dear-Santa letters, at least I’ll have a list somewhere. You know how I love lists.
* Clothes. That’s very vague I know, so maybe a gift card or twelve to places I could actually find clothes that not only fit but that I also like. It’s just SO difficult to get both of those requirements. And anytime I’m walking around I think of all kinds of comments and snide remarks about the “fashion” available to me with my size and my opinion of what I like.
* Paint. I want to finish the bathroom already, it’s been almost six months. 1 Quart of Home Depots Sapphireberry, semi-gloss, with primer in it.
* More paint. Primer for the hallway, and “weathered sandstone,” eggshell finish, from home depot. And geez, that hallway is long so I have no idea how many gallons it would take. 3? Maybe one of the elves can measure it and do all that paint-math.
* Stir Fry pan. That one hanging in the kitchen has seen it’s final days I think.
* a wave on my student loans. I know this one is popular with the adults, and I don’t want to be a statistic–but I am. shrug.
* Two new pillows for my room. Those old ones are flat and uncomfy–royalty needs good sleep
* a Massage table. for at home esthetician stuff like waxing and facials for my friends.
* Wheely-Cart-thing. um…let’s see, you know that bag I carry around right? The tote thing? Well I’ve seen those little carts that you can put a bag on then use a strap or bungy cord or something to hold it in place so I can wheel it around. That would come in handy, and I have no idea where to look for one
* An American Tail, and An American Tail: Feivel Goes West
I could go on with things that I just want because I see it and want it, but that seems a bit childish and I guess the whole dear-santa letter from me is already filed under that category, so I don’t want my card to also be dog-eared. hahaha