It’s friggin’ Saturday and I have NOTHING TO DO!
Allright NO DEALS for a few things:
1. If you are reading this and actually HAVE a Live Journal YOU need to update it more often. Some of you haven’t updated me on ANYTHING since like BEFORE Thanksgiving……. FIX IT! I’m HERE and you are THERE and I NEED to know what’s going on. The few of you that actually CALL with updates are only SLIGHTLY off the hook. I feel as though I’m being left out of the circle, like I don’t counnt. And that’s NOT a nice feeling.
2. Flakes – as in people who are Flaky……Simply….. Don’t be Flaky. If your supposed to do something DO IT. If you’re supposed to come over DO, if You can’t play CALL SO I CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE! I don’t care if your a boy-toy (and that’s really what it comes down to sometimes) or if you’re a friend. REAL friends at least let me know what’s going on. It is one thing to have to break plans or change the schedule but isn’t it proper to tell the other party that this will effect WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????? Just WONDERING!!!!!!!!!! I know that *I* have had to “flake out” for occasions – but if I AT LEAST tell whomever needs to know what’s going on it’s not me being Flak-ie…..follow? I don’t know maybe I’m the “worst kind. I’m high maintenance but I think I’m low maintenance” (hi kaza hi roger rabbit) or maybe I’m just picky or maybe I let people get away with too much.
3. Keyboards. The computer Keyboard needs to be cleaned. SOMEONE has spilled alcohol on it too many times and now when I hit two or three they click at the same time…….23232323232 i’m htting two but LOOK!!! doh!
4. Bills. I can’t seem to get them paid. I HATE being behind, I hate feeling scared I may get kicked out, or no hot water, or no electricity. Merry Christmas.
5. My job. Granted I KNEW this would be a “demotion” from the Revenue Management postition but what are you gonna do? It’s full-time, and they’ll let me leave for auditions because they know it’s why I’m here. It’s $3 less than what I was making, it’s bonehead to an extent because we still don’t have a DOS (Director of Sales) and initially, my position is the beck-and-call for the DOS. So I do daily stuff and help the Sales Manager with stuff but…again…bonehead. Bonehead in that it doesn’t take much to pull this position off and I can’t help but wish I was in a better position with the same flexiblity…follow?
That’s it for now.
PS. I stopped listening to Star 98.7…….It just wasn’t meant to be and I was getting to upset about it. Yah – I really let it upset me, think whatever you want. Today – I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. I’m too busy categorizing everyone in my life. (Hi jax, “you go in this pile, YOU go in THAT pile”)