Fifth day of Vacay, Vegas (or how to drink your mom under the table); 6/11/2011
Remember…I never finished all these vacation stories. I have these notes, and because I don’t want to keep this in the “draft” section, I’m going to bullet point the rest of my vacation days from my June 2011 visit
* We slept until 11am. It’s because we stayed out and partied with Paul, you know how Vegas can be.
* Ma and I made it downstairs after showering and getting ready for the day. We went across the street to a cute coffee house called The Beat Coffee House and Record Store. We ate Baked french toast, eggs and potatoes. I had a coconut mocha. Super yummy.
* We walked around the downtown area, I bought a fun hat and my Maamm bought me and my sister these dresses that wrap in different ways. They. Are. So. Cool.
* I pooped at the Golden Nugget. No really, and that’s the name of the Hotel–thanks.
* We heard pretty music and followed it to a bar upstairs where everyone on the patio was listening to the music, and smoking. But the a/c was in INdoors and the bar was empty. So we took to the bar. Ma ordered and I ordered a Jamie n Ginger then said “And don’t be shy with that whiskey, I may be a lady but I don’t drink like one” The bartender smiled and said “gotcha”
* We had 2 rounds and Noah, our bartender, bought us a round and we had the Brain Hemorrhage shot. It looks so gross–tastes sweet though. Ma was totally grossed out, but she drank it like a champ.
* Ma was typsy by then, I wasn’t even warm
* We made it back to the hotel room after a bit of small shopping. I got shot glasses for the Housemates and Mystery Man. Ma got Smurf and Rik and Double-T presents, too
* We drank more and hung out and talked more. Then decided to have dinner at the steakhouse downstairs. I wore a dress
* I had filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes. Ma had prime rib and asparagus. We had a bottle of wine that was free with our purchase. And we shared a creme brulee dessert. YUM. Ma got drunk (heheheh) and I was fine. She went to sleep soon after we arrived home and I spoke on the phone with the Mystery Man for 2 1/2 hours. It was lovely. I never went downstairs to play roullette, like I planned. The smell of that lobby just…frightened me.
Posted on July 10, 2011, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment