Sixth day of Vacay, Vegas and CA (or how getting the theme right will make me scream); 6/12/2011
Remember…I never finished all these vacation stories. I have these notes, and because I don’t want to keep this in the “draft” section, I’m going to bullet point the rest of my vacation days from my June 2011 visit
* We woke our asses up at 4:45 am and got down stairs to checkout by 5:20am and the shuttle picked us up at 5:30am.
* There was a drunken guy that just got out of jail and was talking in his drunken sleep and stupor that got onto the bus, I thought it was funny. He wasn’t going to be a problem, he was going to be a joke.
* It…Took… forEVER to check in. Allegiant Air, carry on only line was LONG. But the check-a-bag lines were longer. It..took.for…EEEEVVVEEERRR to check in–at least it felt like that. The plane was late arriving, so we were going to be late leaving–awesome. In the airport we had Starbuks bagels, they were eh.
* Our flight FINALLY boarded, and we practically crash landed AGAIN. WHAT THE HELL????
* Ma and I went to see the Lady Liz. Liz is my mom’s friend, and they have a standing visit every sunday. I like Liz and so I got to go and see her and hang out for a bit too. Lady Liz had deviled eggs, and scones and fruit salad waiting for us when we arrived, and I had coffee. Thank the gods for coffee.
* Liz did a tarot reading for me, I had some specific questions I was interested in talking about and I trust her. I talked with her about The MM (and yes, I told her his name hahahaha), we talked about my career path and school and most importantly my health.
* Got home to Maamm’s house and tried to sleep, didn’t happen. I did laundry then went to sisters house
* We watched the last 4 episodes of Smallville, including the series finale–which I SCREAMED AT AND LOVED AND PRACTICALLY CRIED OVER BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND THEY EVEN PLAYED THE REAL SUPERMAN THEME MUSIC AND I FLIPPED MY SHIT… She also made Chicken Enchilada Soup and I almost lost it with excitement. LOST IT. Thanks